1. Complete your training. You CANNOT be scheduled until you have completed
all your training.
2. Have all log book endorsements completed by your flight instructor
3. Complete your application on IACRA and submit it and have your flight
instructor recommend you and submit it to IACRA.
4. Obtain and complete the "Flight Test Request form". Please email it to me
5. I will contact you with available test dates when they come available.
(Please note that the time to get on my schedule is impossible to project. The weather is always a factor and delays will occur. I do not book out more than 2 weeks ahead to allow those candidates that are already scheduled an opportunity to get back on the schedule if a weather related delay takes place) I will NOT call you unless I have times available..
Sending in a flight test request form does not guarantee an appointment. If you book an appointment with another examiner, please let us know you no longer want to be on my list. (You cannot book
with more than one examiner for the same checkride)